Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Things to say!


I don't ever get on here... :/ (perfect English by the way :D)


I've had this blog forever and I hardly update it so while I get my website under construction (which I have finally bought my domain name for after some stuff happened in the last few weeks) I will be updating this page a bit more with my demo reel which is in the works right now as we get closer to December I get closer to finishing school I want to share my hard work with you guys so today as my first (or second) official post I will be uploading my first turntable of the Cat Shepard from Nocturna.

Here is some concept art from the film... and the link to the blog of Headless Productions (Shame on you if you haven't heard of them, amazing work!)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_znKY90nRm40/TBNxjAbOYWI/AAAAAAAAAOc/3FF3TN2nvxk/s1600/NocturnaLaNuitMagique.jpg

So that's a movie poster and here is the link to the studios blog....

http://headlessproductions.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-09-07T09:32:00-07:00&max-results=8

The studio has so much amazing-ness it spews it from it's spores... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment